Available in stock
Modern complex granular nitrogen-phosphorus-potash fertilizer 13-13-21+8s effectively contributes to increasing of productivity and product quality as well as to soil fertility restoration. It has been specifically developed for basic fertilization in order to provide plants with a sufficient amount of nitrogen and sulfur at the beginning and phosphorus and potassium throughout the growing season. It is highly effective for crops with a high need for potash nutrition (sugar beet, sunflower, corn, rapeseed, etc.) and on soils with a low content of mobile potassium compounds. It is less appropriate for row fertilization of small-seeded crops, corn, sunflower, which is explained by the negative effect of increased concentrations of potassium in the soil solution on seed germination.
Due to the fertilizer use the resistance of plants to pests and diseases as well as arid conditions improves. Plants have much better initial growth, a well-developed root system is also formed. The quality indicators of cultivated crops are also improves: oil content, sugar content, gluten, protein, proteins and starch content. The best fertilization time is during the main tillage and before sowing.
Due to the nitrogen in the fertilizer, intensive initial plant growth and the formation of an optimal leaf apparatus are ensured. Young plants contain the greatest amount of nitrogen. Phosphorus contributes to the intensive formation of the root system. At the same time, plants better absorb water and nutrients from the soil and form an aboveground mass faster. The major amount of phosphorus is absorbed by plants at the beginning of the growing season, creating its reserve. It then moves easily from old tissues to young ones. Due to potassium, photosynthetic activity increases, the activity of enzymatic systems activates, the water retention capacity of plants increases, the absorption of soil moisture, the resistance of plants to extreme conditions – high and low temperatures, changes in soil moisture and immunity to diseases and pests also improves. Fertilizer contributes to a sufficient supply of plants with sulfur.
- Nitrogen-phosphorus-potassium fertilizer NPK+s 13-13-21+8S belongs to complex mixed fertilizers, which are produced in a "wet" way by mixing nitrogen-, phosphorus-and potassium-containing products;
- it does not lose its physical properties during storage;
- statistical solidity of pellets is not less than 2 MPa;
- the mass fraction of pellets 1-5 mm is more than 90 %;
- 100% friability;
- it is highly dissolvable in the soil solution;
- it quickly compensates for the lack of phosphorus, potassium and sulfur;
- sulfur in sulfate form (SO4) is well absorbed by plants;
- the aftereffect of phosphorus and potassium is well manifested on the subsequent crops.
- 300-500 kg/ha of fertilizer is applied during the main fertilization while autumn ploughing, depending on the crop type and soil fertility.
- 200-300 kg/ha is applied before autumn ploughing levelling, depending on the crop type and soil fertility.
- 200-300 kg/ha of fertilizer is applied for pre-sowing cultivation, depending on the crop type and soil fertility.
- 100-150 kg/ha of fertilizers are applied with a top dressing of row crops (beets, sunflowers, corn).
Move to the catalog
Leave your contact details
and our manager will contact you soon to clarify the details of the order