Available in stock
The modern complex granular nitrogen-phosphorus-potassium-sulfur fertilizer 8-19-29+3S effectively contributes to increasing of productivity and product quality as well as to soil fertility restoration. It has been specifically developed for basic fertilization in order to provide plants with a sufficient amount of nitrogen and sulfur at the beginning and phosphorus and potassium throughout the growing season. It is particularly effective for crops with excessive requirements for potash nutrition (sugar beet, sunflower, corn, rapeseed, etc.). It is less effective for a row fertilization of small-seeded crops, corn, sunflower, which is explained by the negative effect of potassium increased concentrations in the soil solution on seed germination. Due to the use of fertilizer in rows during sowing, plants have a better starting growth, a well-developed root system is formed. The yield increases and the quality indicators of cultivated crops improve, namely - oil content, sugar content, gluten, protein and starch content. The best application time is during basic tillage, before sowing, and in rows during sowing.
Due to the nitrogen in the fertilizer, intensive initial plant growth and the formation of a leaf apparatus are ensured. Young plants contain the greatest amount of nitrogen, while phosphorus contributes to the rapid formation of the root system. At the same time, plants better absorb water and nutrients from the soil and form an aboveground mass faster. The main amount of phosphorus is absorbed by plants at the beginning of the growing season, creating its reserve. It then moves easily from old tissues to young ones. Due to potassium, photosynthetic activity increases, the activity of enzymatic systems activates, the water retention capacity of plants increases, the absorption of soil moisture, the resistance of plants to extreme conditions – high and low temperatures, changes in soil moisture and immunity to diseases and pests improves.
- The fertilizer belongs to complex mixed fertilizers, which are produced in a «wet» way, by mixing nitrogen -, phosphorus- and potassium-containing products;
- it does not lose its physical properties during storage;
- statistical solidity of pellets is not less than 2 MPa;
- 100% friability;
- it is highly dissolvable in the soil solution;
- it quickly compensates for the shortage of phosphorus and potassium;
- it partially covers the lack of sulfur;
- sulfur in sulfate form (SO4) is well absorbed by plants;
- when applied in rows, the components of fertilizers do not limit the germination of seeds of grain crops;
- the aftereffect of phosphorus and potassium is well manifested on subsequent crops.
- 300-500 kg/ha of fertilizer is applied during the main fertilization while autumn ploughing, depending on the crop type and soil fertility.
- 200-300 kg/ha is applied before autumn ploughing levelling, depending on the crop type and soil fertility.
- 200-300 kg/ha of fertilizer is applied for pre-sowing cultivation, depending on the crop type and soil fertility.
- 50-100 kg/ha of fertilizer is applied in row application during sowing.
- 100-150 kg/ha of fertilizer is applied during row top dressing of row crops (beets, sunflowers, corn).
Move to the catalog
Leave your contact details
and our manager will contact you soon to clarify the details of the order