Available in stock
Ammonium nitrate(NH4NO3). Ammonium nitrate contains fast-acting nitrate and less mobile ammonium nitrogen. From a solution of ammonium nitrate, plants absorb NH4+ cations faster than NO3-anions. Therefore, the fertilizer is physiologically acidic, but its acidifying effect on the soil is almost not manifested.
Ammonium nitrate interacts with the soil absorption complex in the soil, thus while NH4+ cations are absorbed, NO3-cations remain in the soil and retain high mobility.
It is a universal and fast-acting nitrogen fertilizer from an agronomic perspective. The occurrence of mobile nitrate and less mobile ammonium nitrogen in each granule makes it possible to widely differentiate the methods, doses and timing of its use depending on the soil and climatic conditions and biological characteristics of crops. Ammonium nitrate is used for almost all crops for basic and row fertilization.
- it does not lose its physical properties during storage;
- the statistical solidity of pellets is not less than 8 MPa;
- the mass fraction of pellets between 1-4 mm is more than 95 %;
- it is highly soluble in soil solution;
- it quickly compensates insufficient nitrogen quantity.
- Depending on the soil and climatic conditions, 150-500 kg/ha of ammonium nitrate is applied for winter tillage or for pre-sowing cultivation.
- 100-150 kg/ha of fertilizer is applied for row top dressing.
- It is especially widely used for fertilizing grain crops and rapeseed in the doze of 100-300 kg/ha of fertilizer.
Move to the catalog
Leave your contact details
and our manager will contact you soon to clarify the details of the order