Out of stock
Modern complex granular nitrogen-phosphorus-sulfur fertilizer effectively contributes to increasing productivity and product quality as well as to soil fertility restoration. It has been developed specifically for basic fertilization in order to provide plants with sufficient nitrogen and sulfur at the beginning and phosphorus throughout the growing season. It is especially effective for crops with high demand for sulfur nutrition (sugar beet, sunflower, corn, rapeseed, etc.). Due to the use of fertilizer, the resistance of plants to pests and diseases as well as arid conditions improve. Plants have much better initial growth and a well-developed root system also forms. The quality indicators of cultivated crops also improve namely - oil content, sugar content, gluten, protein and starch content. The best application time is during basic tillage, before sowing, and in rows during sowing. The fertilizer is particularly effective on soils with sufficient potassium supply to plants.
Due to the nitrogen in the fertilizer, intensive initial plant growth and the formation of the leaf apparatus are ensured. Young plants contain the greatest amount of nitrogen, while the phosphorus contributes to the rapid formation of the root system. The greatest amount of phosphorus is absorbed by plants at the beginning of the growing season which creates its reserve. It then moves easily from old tissues to young ones. Due to the sulfates form of sulfur in the fertilizer, it is easily absorbed by plants. The greatest need for sulfur nutrition demonstrate rapeseed, mustard, cabbage, turnips, tomatoes, onions, garlic. With an average yield about 40-80 kg/ha of sulfur must be applied. The most dangerous is the lack of sulfur in the soil for rapeseed. Medium-demanding for sulfur are legumes (peas, soybeans, alfalfa, clover, etc.), corn, beets. These crops uptake 20-40 kg/ha of sulfur.
- Monoammonium phosphate belongs to complex mixed fertilizers that are produced in a "wet" way;
- it does not lose its physical properties during storage;
- the mass fraction of pellets 1-5 mm is more than 98%;
- statistical solidity of pellets is not less than 2 MPa;
- 100% friability;
- it is highly dissolvable in the soil solution;
- it quickly compensates for the shortage of nitrogen, phosphorus and sulfur;
- sulfur in sulfate form (SO4) is well absorbed by plants.
- 300-500 kg/ha of fertilizer is applied during the main fertilization while autumn ploughing, depending on the crop type and soil fertility.
- 200-300 kg/ha is applied before autumn ploughing levelling, depending on the crop type and soil fertility.
- 200-300 kg/ha of fertilizer is applied for pre-sowing cultivation, depending on the crop type and soil fertility.
- 50-100 kg/ha of fertilizer is applied in row application during sowing.
- 100-150 kg/ha of fertilizer is applied during row top dressing of row crops (beets, sunflowers, corn).
Move to the catalog
Leave your contact details
and our manager will contact you soon to clarify the details of the order