Available in stock
Modern complex granular nitrogen-phosphorus-potash fertilizer 9-25-25+2 effectively contributes to increasing productivity and product quality, restores soil fertility. It has been developed specifically for basic fertilization to provide plants with sufficient nitrogen and sulfur at the beginning and phosphorus and potassium throughout the growing season. It is especially effective for crops with a high need to potash supply (sugar beet, sunflower, corn, rapeseed, etc.). Due to the use of fertilizer, the resistance of plants to pests and diseases, arid conditions improve. Plants have much better initial growth, and a well-developed root system is also formed. The quality indicators of cultivated crops are improved: oil content, sugar content, gluten, protein, proteins, and starch content. The best application time for basic tillage is before sowing, and in rows during sowing.
Due to the nitrogen in the fertilizer, intensive initial plant growth and the formation of a leaf apparatus are ensured. Young plants contain the greatest quantity of nitrogen. Phosphorus contributes to the rapid formation of the root system. Moreover, plants absorb water and nutrients from the soil better and form an aboveground mass faster. The main part of phosphorus is absorbed by plants at the beginning of the growing season, creating its reserve. It then moves easily from old tissues to the young ones. Due to potassium, photosynthetic activity increases, the activity of enzymatic systems activates, the water retention capacity of plants increases, as well as the absorption of soil moisture, the resistance of plants to extreme conditions high and low temperatures also improves, changes in soil moisture and immunity to diseases and pests also become visible.
- Nitrogen-phosphorus-potassium fertilizer NPK+s 9-25-25+2s belongs to a complex-mixed fertilizers that are produced in a "wet" way by mixing nitrogen-, phosphorus- and potassium-containing products;
- it does not lose its physical properties during storage;
- statistical solidity of pellets is not less than 2 MPa;
- 100% friability;
- it is highly dissolvable in the soil solution;
- it quickly compensates the for lack of phosphorus and potassium carbonate;
- it partially compensates for the lack of sulfur;
- sulfur in sulfate form (SO4) is well absorbed by plants;
- the components of fertilizers do not limit the germination of grain crops' seeds during row application;
- the aftereffect of phosphorus and potassium is well manifested on the subsequent crops.
- 300-500 kg/ha of fertilizer is applied during the main fertilization while autumn ploughing, depending on the crop type and soil fertility.
- 200-300 kg/ha is applied before autumn ploughing levelling, depending on the crop type and soil fertility.
- 200-300 kg/ha of fertilizer is applied for pre-sowing cultivation, depending on the crop type and soil fertility.
- 100-150 kg/ha of fertilizers are applied with a top dressing of row crops (beets, sunflowers, corn).
Move to the catalog
Leave your contact details
and our manager will contact you soon to clarify the details of the order