under the order
Ammophos (monoammonium phosphate, MAP, ammonium phosphate) NH4Н2РO4 + (NH4)2HPO4 is produced by neutralizing phosphoric acid with ammonia and a mixture of mono-, di - and triammonium phosphates is obtained. In the industrial ammophos, monoammonium phosphates account for 75 %. Depending on the type of raw material, ammophos is produced of two marks: from apatite raw materials – mark A with a content of 11-13% N and 44-52% Р2О5, from phosphorite raw materials – mark B with a content of 9-12% N and 41-44% Р2О5. Ammophos has high physical and chemical properties. This is a highly effective phosphorus-nitrogen fertilizer, but its main disadvantage is a significant gap in the content of nitrogen and phosphorus (1: 4). Therefore, in the case of using ammophos, a certain amount of nitrogen fertilizers is added to it.
It is widely popular among agricultural producers for basic and especially a row-fertilization of various crops, particularly sensitive to the lack of potassium in the seedbed.
The fertilizer effectively contributes to increasing of productivity and product quality as well as soil fertility restoration. It is particularly effective for crops with high demand for potash nutrition (sugar beet, sunflower, corn, rapeseed, etc.). Due to the use of fertilizer, the resistance of plants to pests and diseases as well as arid conditions improve. Plants have much better initial growth and a well-developed root system also forms. The quality indicators of cultivated crops also improve namely - oil content, sugar content, gluten, protein and starch content. The best application time is during basic tillage, before sowing, and in rows during sowing.
Due to the nitrogen in the fertilizer, intensive initial plant growth and the formation of the leaf apparatus are ensured. Young plants contain the greatest amount of nitrogen, while the phosphorus contributes to the rapid formation of the root system. Besides, plants absorb water and nutrients from the soil better and form an aboveground mass faster. The greatest amount of phosphorus is absorbed by plants at the beginning of the growing season which creates its reserve. It then moves easily from old tissues to young ones.
- it does not lose its physical properties during storage;
- statistical solidity of pellets is not less than 2 MPa
- 100% friability;
- it is highly dissolvable in the soil solution;
- it quickly compensates for the shortage of phosphorus;
- when applied in rows, the components of fertilizers do not limit the germination of seeds of grain crops;
- the aftereffect of phosphorus and potassium is well manifested on subsequent crops.
- 100-300 kg/ha of fertilizer is applied during the main fertilization while autumn ploughing, depending on the crop type and soil fertility.
- 100-200 kg/ha is applied before autumn ploughing levelling, depending on the crop type and soil fertility.
- 100-200 kg/ha of fertilizer is applied for pre-sowing cultivation, depending on the crop type and soil fertility.
- 50-70 kg/ha of fertilizer is applied in row application during sowing.
Move to the catalog
Leave your contact details
and our manager will contact you soon to clarify the details of the order