under the order
The modern complex granular nitrogen-phosphorus-potassium-sulfur fertilizer 9-30+9S effectively contributes to increasing of productivity and product quality as well as to soil fertility restoration. It can be used for basic fertilization in areas with a percolative regime of soil in order to sufficiently provide plants with all macronutrients throughout the growing season. It is especially effective for crops with excessive requirements for phosphorous nutrition conditions (sugar beet, sunflower, corn, rapeseed, etc.) during intensive cultivation technologies. Due to the use of fertilizer in rows during sowing, plants have a better starting growth, a well-developed root system is formed. The yield increases and the quality indicators of cultivated crops improve, namely - oil content, sugar content, gluten, protein and starch content.
Due to the optimal ratio of nitrogen and phosphorus in the fertilizer, intensive initial plant growth and the formation of an optimal leaf apparatus are ensured. At the same time, plants better absorb water and nutrients from the soil as well as form an aboveground mass faster. The main amount of phosphorus is absorbed by plants at the beginning of the growing season, creating its reserve. It then moves easily from old tissues to young ones. The fertilizer is also effective for crops that are sensitive to a lack of sulfur (legumes, cabbage, sugar beets, etc.).
- it does not lose its physical properties during storage;
- statistical solidity of pellets is not less than 5 MPa
- mass fraction of pellets 2-5 mm is more than 98%;
- 100% friability;
- it is highly dissolvable in the soil solution;
- it quickly compensates for the shortage of nitrogen, phosphorus and sulfur;
- the aftereffect of phosphorus is well manifested on the subsequent crops.
- 200-300 kg/ha of fertilizer is applied during the main fertilization while autumn ploughing, depending on the crop type and soil fertility.
- 150-200 kg/ha is applied before autumn ploughing levelling, depending on the crop type and soil fertility.
- 150-200 kg/ha of fertilizer is applied for pre-sowing cultivation, depending on the crop type and soil fertility.
- 50-100 kg/ha of fertilizer is applied in row application during sowing.
- 100-150 kg/ha of fertilizer is applied during row top dressing of row crops (beets, sunflowers, corn).
Move to the catalog
Leave your contact details
and our manager will contact you soon to clarify the details of the order